For professional car dealers
Interested in one-stop-shopping with Denmark’s largest car exporter? Partnering with us will allow you to fill your stock with used cars at Europe’s cheapest prices. We always have over 250 cars in stock and more arriving every day.
Denmark is known for its well-maintained used cars, which gives you the opportunity to make excellent deals. The high standard is thanks to the mandatory vehicle inspection requirement in Denmark. Cars older than 4 years are automatically called in for an inspection every second year. The car’s safety features and state of repair must be approved as a result of this inspection in order to be permitted to continue driving on public roads.
We already partner with a number of importers in the European market and are always interested in finding more partners.
The advantages for you as a regular customer
If you become our next cooperation partner, you’ll be able to reduce the amount of time you spend searching for relevant cars. Shopping at one place will also save you time on the paperwork needed to finalise the deal and bring the cars home. Once you have shopped with us a few times, you’ll discover that you can save time on test drives because you’ll know that you can trust our descriptions of the cars.
- Better value for money – Well-maintained cars at the cheapest prices on the market
- Always a large and diverse range of cars – New cars are added to our stock daily
Use the search agent – A tool we have developed for you to be kept informed when specific car brands and models arrive in stock. It gives you the opportunity to bid on new cars before they are put up for sale here on this website.
- Reliable and correct descriptions of cars on sale
– The cars are test-driven by our mechanics who also inspect their cosmetic condition and pass the information on to our sales team.
- Minimal language barriers
– Our sales representatives speak more than 6 different European languages combined.
- Professional and smooth trading operation
- Excellent service in connection with testing, exporting and handing over of cars for export.
- Assistance with arranging home transport for the purchased cars.
If you would like help with transport, our sales team can assist you. If you are taking care of the transport, we’ll get the cars ready for collection. Our professional loading ramp is available for the driver to use, making it easy and painless to load the cars.
Have a specific car in mind? Did you not find it in stock? We have new cars for sale arriving every day.
Sign up to our search agent to receive notification when your ideal car comes our way – and get the chance to bid for it before it goes on sale.Search now
NewsletterNew things are happening for us all the time. If you want to be kept informed, sign up to our newsletter below.
You’ll also hear from us if the rules on importing/exporting cars change or other developments arise that could impact the cross-border used-car trade.
We’ll only write to you when there’s relevant news and you’ll receive a maximum of 1 to 2 newsletters per month.
Possibly with additional new and relevant news.